The CL-DVI2IP unit is a High Definition Video / Audio over IP transport system for DVI or VGA signals. With this unit you can stream a DVI or VGA signal to anywhere in the world over the Internet or other IP based Ethernet network. Our CL-DVI2IP encoder features H264 encoding which uses less than half the bandwidth of MPEG-2. The CL-DVI2IP unit offers broadcast quality encoding with a low time delay, typically around 200ms. The unit features an integrated web server for remote management and monitoring. The CL-DVI2IP system is perfect for anyone who wants to transport or multicast a DVI or VGA source.
For Larger Order Discounts Contact Us Today: Contact Us!
Buy Now: $840.00 USD
Add to Shopping Cart:
• High Quality Broadcast level encoding based on H264/MPEG-4
• Integrated web server for remote management and monitoring
• Hardware encoding with low time delay of typically 200ms
• Enhanced circuitry for true synchronization between audio and video
• Supports DVI, VGA or Component HD Video
• Easy to install and simple to use Output resolution All standard resolution is from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 @ 70Hz ~ 60Hz – 1440x900 – 1400 x1050 – 1680x1050 – 1360x768
|CL-DVI 2 IP||DVI + VGA +Stere Audio HD Encoder|
|CL-IP 2 DVI||DVI + VGA +Stere Audio HD Decoder|
|Aplications:||Input resolution All standard resolution is from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 @ 70Hz ~ 60Hz – 1440x900 – 1400 x1050 – 1680x1050 – 1360x768|
|Standars:||Output Frame Rate 640X480 @ 70fps | 800X600 @ 70fps | 1024X768 @ 60fps | 1280X1024 @ 30fps 1600X1200 @ 30fps | 720X480 @ 60fps | 720X576 @ 50fps | 1280X720 @ 30fps 1440x900 @ 30fps | 1400 x1050 @ 30fps | 1680x1050 @ 30fps | 1360x768 @ 30fps 1920X1080 @ 25fps|
|Connection Ports:||LAN Support 10/100Mbps Support Auto-MDIX Support flow control IR in/out 38KHz|